We are a worshipping community dedicated to strengthening, broadening and sharing our faith.
We act together to:
- praise and glorify God through Word and Sacrament;
- learn about God’s will in our lives;
- nurture ourselves in faith through prayer, music, fellowship;
- witness our Christian beliefs to others while respecting other faith traditions;
- live our faith by reaching out to those in need.
Lutherans believe in salvation by faith and practice liturgical worship, based on Word and Sacrament. Lutherans observe two sacraments, Baptism and Holy Communion.
Services and programs emphasize worship, Christian education, organ and choral music, social ministry, global outreach, hospitality, fellowship and pastoral care.
St. Peter’s participates in outreach of the larger Church through synodical, national and ecumenical programs such as Canadian Lutheran World Relief and Citizens for Public Justice. The congregation supports food banks and other local initiatives.